Are you handling off market development land for your clients? We may have interest from one of clients, be it a housebuilder, care home operator, developer or retirement village operator.
Are you an Agent, Planning Consultant or Architect?
As a property professional, you may be handling land with development potential in various capacities, from advising on planning issues to land and property sales which have recently fallen through.
Prime Land can help by bringing purchasers to the table. So, we are keen to build more contacts with property professionals across the UK, and particularly in England:
- Retained commercial property agents and chartered surveyors
- Land agents and estate agents
- Planning consultants and architects
- Environmental consultants
- Planning and development surveyors
- Receivers and administrators
- Semi-retired property professionals
Commercial Agents: you may have off-market sites that you are handling. In urban areas we are looking to acquire infill sites and edge of settlement land. See Land Required.
Planning Consultants: you may be working on master plan sites where advice can be given on the range of Senior Living operators appropriate for the location.
Land Agents: you probably have clients who are landowners and farmers with short term and strategic development land with valuable potential. Prime Land Consultants have a range of clients, from those which will buy land unconditionally, to those who will take a different view on risk and take on promotion agreements. See Land Required.
Estate Agents: you may be selling a property with significant land holdings or building plots. In an urban area this can be a relatively small plot of an acre suitable for a care facility. See Senior Living.
Auctioneers: there may be land on your database which has not sold at auction for various reasons. We have cash buyers. See Land Required.
Our Current Land Requirements Are...
Prime Land Consultants clients are housebuilders, care home and retirement village operators, property developers and investors.
We identify off-market development opportunities, which have not been advertised in various ways including through our extensive network of contacts.
We are constantly on the look-out for valuable, development land which may be owned by farmers and private landowners. These development opportunities can be introduced to retirement living operators, housebuilders and mixed-use developers.
We also approach property agents, architects and receivers with development sites. See Our Clients.
1. Edge of Settlement Greenfield or Brownfield Land – from 1 to 100 acres:
- Strategic development land - land not currently allocated for general housing or mixed use but with potential.
2. For Senior Living Development – from 0.75 acres up to 50 acres:
- Land within large master plan sites.
- Land allocated in a Local Plan or with existing / lapsed planning permission for residential development / care home.
- Large house with substantial grounds.
- Mixed use sites – redevelopment of retail uses.
3. Land in Towns & Cities – from Gap Sites to Major Redevelopment Sites - from 0.75 to 4 acres:
- Within mixed-use sites & large master planned villages for medical centres, residential development , discount retailers & senior living homes.
The table below shows good examples of sites and land to introduce to Prime Land Consultants:
Residential & Senior Living Sites
Land in Garden Villages & Master Plans
Redundant hotels or pubs
Golf courses looking to dispose of land
60’s / 70’s office blocks
Farmland on edge of settlements & near road junctions
Tertiary shopping centres
Stately homes in accessible locations
Outdated industrial estates & sheds
Old nursing homes with large plot
Old filling stations, garages
Site assembly of 2 large or more residential homes
Car parks and lockups
Residential houses on large plots.
Vacant infill sites
Our Principal, Tom Rankin, has worked in land acquisition teams at major house builders before founding Prime Land Consultants in 2004. Please contact Tom Rankin to discuss your development land opportunities or requirements.