Short Term Development Sites
Do you have land allocated in a Local Development Plan or with planning consent? Requires to be outwith the greenbelt or AONB (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty).
Land Zoned or with Planning Permission
Short term development sites are opportunities which can be developed relatively quickly and don’t require a lengthy promotion through a local development plan. These can be greenfield or brownfield sites, and include:
- Existing hotel sites with large car parks and infill sites.
- The redevelopment of large gardens.
- Land already allocated for development in local plans.
- ‘White land’ in local development plans, which is land not currently allocated for development but not green belt land.
- Where a land deal has fallen out with another party on proposals which are now unviable.
- Where new bypass or road realignment makes new land viable for development.
See Land Required.